Are you thinking of traveling? Learn about the types of Australian travel visa
How can I travel to Australia
What are the types of visa to travel to Australia?
Types of travel visas for Australia, Australia is one of the largest countries that tourists visit every year, as it is the continent country, which has many tourist places that can be visited, but of course it is necessary for travelers to obtain a travel visa to Australia before going to it.
Fortunately, there are many reasons for granting you a visa to Australia, including travel for tourism, study, or even work.
The process of obtaining a visa is smooth and simple, and a procedure that can be completed online. There is a short-term visa and a long-term visa. Through this article and on Planet Knowledge, we will learn about the types of travel visas to Australia, so let us continue together.
Types of Australian travel visa
There is more than one type of visa to travel to Australia, and below we will mention them: –
Australia visitor visa
It is one of the most important types of travel visa to Australia, and there is more than one type of it, as there is a long-term visit visa, and another short-term.
The type of visa is also determined based on the purpose of travel to Australia, in addition to the period you intend to spend there, which you specify before.
There are more than one type of visit visa to travel to Australia, including tourism visa, transit visa, e-visit visa, working holiday visa, e-travel permit to Australia, work and holiday visa.
What should be noted is that an Australian visa may be issued to Australian citizens who possess a passport of any other foreign country, by proving their inability to travel to other countries through their Australian passport.
Study visa in Australia
It is one of the types of travel visas for Australia, as many students intend to travel to Australia in order to receive education, or to obtain a course in a specific field.
Or perhaps joining any of the educational institutions that are located there, and this type of visa depends on the age of the applicant for the visa, and the type of study he wishes to enroll in, in addition to a group of other factors.
There are more than one type of visa for study, which a person can apply for, and these visas are the student visa, the student’s guardian visa, and the training visa.
This visa can be applied for for those people who reside in Australia and wish for family reunification, by having a family member join them in Australia.
Or a child or spouse, or even bringing an adopted child to Australia, or caring for a close patient, all of these reasons enable you to apply for a family visa.
It is worth noting that there are many types of family visas for travel to Australia, which are allocated to a different set of situations and reasons for travel, and below we will mention the most important basic types of family visas for travel to Australia: –
- Spouse visa (temporary for immigration).
- Parental visa.
- Relatives Sponsorship Visa.
- Marriage Visa.
- Adoption visa.
- Children Visa.
- Sponsored parents visa.
- Elderly parents visa.
- Elderly Parent Contribution Visa.
- Elderly dependent relatives visa.
- Temporary Parent Contributor Visa.
- Dependent Child Visa.
- Orphan relative visa.
- Family Relationship Visa for New Zealand Citizens.
- Remaining relatives visa.
Work visa in Australia
It is considered one of the most important types of travel visa to Australia, as you can obtain it if you want to start a business in Australia.
Or you want to join a company or an investment in the Australian economy through this visa, and there is more than one type of work visa in Australia.
Which you must choose what suits you, based on your nationality, the type of skill you master, and the period of residence that you wish to spend in Australia.
Among the most prominent types of visas to work in Australia are the following:
- Global Talent Visa.
- Permanent residence visa (regional for skilled immigrants).
- Employer Visa.
- Investor Visa.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa.
- Business innovation and investment (temporary) visa.
- Independent Skilled Worker Visa.
- Employer-sponsored skilled workers visa (temporary).
- Skilled Recruiters Visa.
- Provincial (Temporary) Skilled Worker Visa.
- Skilled Graduate Visa.
- State or Territory Sponsored Employer Visa.
- Temporary Activities Visa.
- State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa.
- Temporary Activities Visa.
- Temporary Alumni Visa.
- Temporary work visa (international relations).
- Short-stay temporary work visa for specialists.
- Guaranteed Residency Migration Scheme.
- Scheme involved by business owners.
- Temporary work visa to meet the skills needs.
Refugee and humanitarian cases visa
It is one of the important types of travel visas to Australia, in which people seek asylum in Australia from their countries of origin, and there are different types of Australian visas available for refugees and humanitarian cases.
The type of visa in this case depends on your nationality, the length of stay you wish to spend in Australia, in addition to the purpose of seeking asylum.
There is more than one type of refugee visa, and below we will mention them:
- Temporary protection visa.
- Humanitarian cases visa.
- Refugee visa.
- Protection visa.
- Safe Haven Foundation Visa.
Visa fees to travel to Australia
As we mentioned that there are more than one type of visa to travel to Australia, and of course the costs of each one vary depending on the type of visa applied for.
Where there is a group of factors that control this, such as the timing of your submission of a visa application, how to submit the application, and what must be taken into account that the expenses are calculated and paid in sterling pounds.
As the visa amounts to 150 dollars for a visit visa to Australia, while it reaches 650 dollars for a student visa, and 325 dollars for obtaining a short-term temporary work visa.
What are the papers required to obtain a visa to travel to Australia?
There is a set of papers that must be available in order to be able to obtain a visa in order to travel to Australia, and below we will mention these papers: –
- Provide a personal photo of the applicant, provided that it is recent.
- Provide a clear copy of the person’s passport, and the passport is valid for a period of not less than 180 days.
- Submission of all visas to the person if he has previously traveled to other countries.
- Submitting a special invitation to him by a person who is in Australia, whether he is a relative or a friend.
- Determine the length of time you wish to spend in Australia.
- Introduce the person to the reason for his visit to Australia, and the type of visa he wishes to obtain.
- To clarify the itinerary during that trip.
- Book airline tickets.
- Providing a financial guarantee through the bank account of the person applying for a visa, or submitting a paper proving that the person inside Australia, whether a relative or friend, will take care of the expenses of this person inside Australia.
- The presence of the person inside the country of Australia after the expiration of the travel visa makes him pursued by the Australian authorities and he will be punished for that and returned to his country.
- Submission of papers proving the good behavior of the person, and that there are no rulings against him in his country.
- The person submits a paper proving his position on conscription once and for all.
- Provide a health certificate for the person and that he is healthy and healthy and does not carry any infectious or dangerous diseases before traveling to Australia.
Electronic visa to travel to Australia
It is a travel visa to Australia, which is obtained by submitting an application from the official website of the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. All you have to do is fill out the application form with the required data, then send the files.
Documents required to obtain an Australian e-Visa
There are some files that must be submitted in order to obtain an Australian e-Visa, and below we will mention them:-
- Presentation of a valid passport.
- Submit passport size photos.
- Travel medical insurance.
There are many advantages of the Australian e-Visa, which we will mention below:
- The visa fee is free for some countries.
- The application steps are smooth and simple, and there are no complications.
- The duration of the visa is up to one year.
- The most important advantage is obtaining a visa through the Internet, without exerting any effort or fatigue.
- The visa is granted to all countries of the world without exception.
- Visas that are granted for business and tourism.
Does Australia require a visa for Egyptians?
Yes, Australia needs a visa for Egyptians, and it can be obtained by submitting an application at the Australian embassy office located in Egypt.
If it does not have an embassy, you can send the application to the nearest Australian embassy in the neighboring countries, and the cost of a visa for Egyptians to travel to Australia varies.
For tourism in the price based on the country you come from and the time you will spend in Australia, but in general it is an average of 194 US dollars.
Thus, we have come to the conclusion of our article, in which we reviewed the types of travel visas to Australia, from which we learned that there are five types of travel visas to Australia.
Including work travel visa, humanitarian and refugee case visa, student visa, papers required to obtain a visa, what is the electronic visa for travel to Australia, and finally does Australia need a visa for Egyptians.
Dear reader, after knowing the types of travel visas to Australia, do you want to travel to Australia, and if the answer is yes, what type of visa will you apply for?