The most important free training courses from Harvard University
The importance of training courses offered by Harvard University
Harvard University offers more than 345 free training courses in various fields of arts, science and literature. The learner can access them online through the official website and register their data. Online certificates for the training course are also available for most of the training courses. There is also a type of participation among students to solve quizzes as an activity. There is also an exam for each training course, so the trainee should pay attention and study to benefit well. Here are the most important training courses suitable for students in different age stages.
The most important training courses from Harvard University for free
CS50 Introduction to Game Development
The course description comes down to learning how to implement the video games themselves, and you’ll explore planning for the development of childhood games such as: Super Mario Bros., Pong, Flappy Bird, Breakout, Match 3, The Legend of Zelda, Angry Birds, Pokemon, Helicopter 3D, Dreadhalls, and Portal.
Through lectures and hands-on projects, the course will explore the principles of 3D and 2D graphics, animation, sound, and collision detection using frameworks such as Unity and LÖVE 2D, as well as languages such as Lua and C#. By the end of the class, you will have programmed many of your own games and gained a fundamental understanding of the most important fundamentals of game design and development.
Humans have been moving for many ages, and we have also developed tools and techniques for determining the location in addition to determining the path and planning a path, and navigation has grown into the practice of art and science.
Navigational skill has always been associated with commercial, economic and military success. However, being able to predict when and where one will arrive in a foreign destination is just the key to building an empire – and often a matter of life and death.
Using video, text, charts, and telescope tours around the world, we’ll explore the tools and techniques used by navigators, with a specific specialty in the importance (and difficulty) of measuring longitude. Based on the principles of position, direction, speed and time, you will learn the challenges of navigating without a GPS signal.
We will discover how the Age of Discovery and thus the economic forces of global trade encouraged scientific progress in the field of navigation; The way Jupiter’s moons, lunar eclipses, and watchmakers all played an important role for navigational guidance in history.
Centuries of advances in navigation helped put humans on the moon and spacecraft on comets. This course will explain how we got there and how progress can get you from where you are going today.
Seminar on non-profit financial supervision
Introduction to accounting and financial data
This introduction to the non-profit accounting and financial statements seminar series aims to introduce basic accounting and non-profit concepts and financial statements to individuals who have little or no experience in finance or accounting.
This webinar is being held in conjunction with the Nonprofit Financial Stewardship Executive Education Program at Harvard Kennedy School. The webinar will be delivered by Eric Schwartz, PwC’s Director of National Securities Health Services.
Please note that you will not receive a certificate for completing this webinar series.
Promote community physician programs
It refers to the basic concepts in the field of community health and is considered as part of primary health systems
The main components are found in the design and improvement of community physician programs as evidenced by the country case studies
As for how to advocate for community doctor programs with stakeholders, through:
- The main steps
- Evidence demonstrating the impact of community physicians
- How to build alliances in order to support programs led and produced by the government
- How to break down silos and reduce dual efforts within the health ecosystem in the broader community.
Human Anatomy: Musculoskeletal Cases
Human Anatomy: The Musculoskeletal Conditions field helps students attending the Faculty of Medicine and Basic Sciences at Harvard Medical School (HMS) to learn about the musculoskeletal injuries commonly seen in clinical practice.
For each case, students visit the HMS Clinical Skills Center in order to witness an initial patient encounter and physical examination by an orthopedic surgeon.
After meeting the patient, students complete the macroscopic anatomy sessions, which are interactive sessions, histology and radiology learning necessary to understand the case.
Anatomy learning sessions include observing actual anatomy within anatomy labs at Harvard Medical School that reveal and explain human anatomy relevant to each clinical situation.
After completing the case learning sessions, students review all relevant radiographs, plan a provisional diagnosis from the inventory of differential diagnoses, and accompany the patient to the virtual operating room to view the surgery. Inside or virtual, students also observe videos of actual surgeries.
The clinical content of each case is developed in close collaboration with all senior orthopedic or radiological surgeons at Brigham and Women’s Hospital as well.
This course will take you inside the anatomy laboratories where students entering medicine, dentistry, and other health professions study anatomy by performing anatomical dissections.
The content includes videos, photographs, and other content, including anatomical images and videos showing autopsies, that some people may find offensive, disturbing, or inappropriate.
Introduction to American Civics
- Introduction by Zero-L Here you will learn to understand US government planning and thus the distinct roles of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches.
- Understanding the major sources of US law: constitutions, statutes, regulations, and court decisions.
- He appreciated what characterizes the modern “administrative condition” and thus the important role that administrative agencies play in the modern government of the United States.
- and distinguishing between the roles of federal and state law within the United States system.
- Learn about the centrality of the United States Constitution within the workings and pillars of politics, including key moments in the constitutional history of the United States.
Health care and setting up an IHC framework
Innovation in healthcare is what you will learn how innovation in healthcare can improve cost, quality, or access to the six factors that critically shape those competitive strategies for innovative healthcare ventures, and the other elements that combine to create a workable business model for an innovative healthcare venture. It will show you the key to successful innovations and which ones are likely to fail How to apply the IHC framework to guide business models across different types of innovations It will teach you how to formulate your own business plan for your next innovation venture to help you
- Improve your business through a culture of health
- The business case for adopting a culture of health
- The ways in which you are already involved in healthcare, whether you realize it or not
- How to implement a culture of health in your business to gain a competitive advantage
- How to reduce costs, increase revenue, and enhance your business reputation using a culture of health
- Real-world examples of a culture of health application that you can apply to your business
The science of practical improvement in health care
It is a science that serves as a roadmap to obtaining results in which you will learn the importance of optimization science, especially in health, healthcare and daily life.
- You will find an answer to the most important questions, including why it is so important to improve the process of health care.
- He also appreciates the value of iterative testing for change.
- and how the improvement project evolves into a standardized or reliable work.
- and how to design and implement a personalized care improvement project, including the objective, metrics and tests of change.
- Also, the study will teach the difference between professionals to make a plan to update health care