Majors available for study in South Korea
The best majors and subjects to study in South Korea
The disciplines and the best subjects for study in South Korea share some basic requirements, and they have conditions for studying in South Korea such as filling out an application for enrollment in addition to having a certificate of secondary education qualification or its equivalent, as well as proficiency in the English language, and that some Korean universities require proficiency in the Korean language, although The basic requirement for studying and residing as a student in South Korea is obtaining a study visa. The best majors and subjects for studying in South Korea are:
- Mechanical Engineering major in South Korea, as the University of Ulsan offers this major, and the application requirements and deadlines are the same as in the mechanical engineering major.
- Majoring in electrical engineering in South Korea.
- Business administration major in South Korea, and Handong University is world famous for this subject, as it offers a bachelor’s degree in business administration with accreditation from the Mongolian National Council for Education as well as the Business Accreditation Board ACBSP.
- Environmental and civil engineering in South Korea, as Kukmin University offers this course, and the environmental and civil engineering major includes the fields of structural and geotechnical engineering, in addition to the field of hydrological and environmental as well as transportation, and this specialization is accredited by ABEEK, which is the South Korean Engineering Education Accreditation Council.
- Information technology specialization in South Korea, and Suny University is the one that specializes in this field, as its program focuses mainly on methods of technological development in order to keep pace with the modern world, and this specialization prepares students to work in governmental and industrial professions in addition to the academic, such as network management In addition to ensuring quality.
- Medical sciences specialization in South Korea, and Seoul National University is famous for this field, as it is considered the best diploma in the field of medical sciences, and it ranks 48th among medical universities in the world, in addition to that it ranks first among South Korean universities, in addition to Busan National University Located in South Korea, which is also considered among the ten best universities in South Korea, and is ranked among the best 401-500 universities in the world.
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering in Korea, and the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from ULSAN University in South Korea is one of the best fields that combines academic and practical studies.
Enrollment requirements in South Korean universities
Among the requirements for enrollment in South Korean universities are as follows:
- Having a secondary education certificate or an equivalent certificate or qualification.
- TOEFL iBT score of +71, IELTS 5.5+, or secondary education in English is required.
It should be noted that it is possible for anyone to apply and register in South Korean universities, regardless of their nationality, and that the requirements for registration at Handong International University, which specializes in a bachelor’s degree in business administration, are reflected in:
- application request.
- Certificate of higher education.
- Certificates of qualifications obtained by the student.
- Fluency in English.
- Recommendation letter.
- personal message.
- The application date ends on March 31 of each year, and admission results are announced on July 1
The requirements of Suny University, which specializes in information technology in South Korea, are:
- The student must submit a certificate of specialization in one of the following fields, either natural sciences, engineering, or applied sciences, as well as environmental sciences.
Universities in South Korea
The names of the universities in South Korea are:
skk gsb university
Whereas, the Master of Business Administration was established in this university to become in the first place, and the aim of the MBA programs is to provide the student with a strong foundation in order to build a successful and lasting career, in addition to that it aims to form future business leaders who have the ability to create and manage Profitable organizations, and that there are several factors that worked to distinguish the business administration program at SKK GSB University from other universities in South Korea and Asia, and are reflected in:
- Providing an interactive and participatory learning environment through an innovative curriculum.
- Work to focus on developing comprehensive leadership of the soft skills required in the business world.
- Teaching his entire classes in English, which leads to the improvement of students’ English speaking and writing skills.
- The teaching staff of this university will provide the student with the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful in business.
- It gives the student the opportunity to spend a full semester abroad as he joins the best MBA programs in the United States.
- Focus on career development in addition to career development.
- Work on the participation of graduates in activities.
- It works to provide a multicultural experience for students, because a large number of the faculty at this university in addition to a third of its students are foreigners.
It is a university of science and technology, and it was established in 1986 AD, and it was considered the first university working on a research orientation in Korea. This university has planned to become a leading Korean and Asian university.
Sogang College of Business
It is considered one of the five best business schools in Korea, as it was considered a source of inspiration for its leadership in the educational aspect in addition to the management research that was characterized by high quality since the early sixties, and that this inspiration was derived from the proactive school of the global market and its response, by providing knowledge and skills Which relates to students in addition to innovation and investment in intellectual capital, and work to develop permanent and new programs and training courses.
KUBS Business School
It was established in May 2005, and the graduates of this university represent the largest number of senior executives in the country, in addition to holding the positions of certified public accountants.
It was founded in 1897 AD, when it opened its doors in Pyongyang as the first modern educational institution for Koreans, and it was the first national university that was established on the principles of Christianity.
Majors of Seoul National University
Seoul National University offers more than ten majors that can be studied, as it includes a wide list, and these majors are reflected in:
It is possible to obtain a specialized diploma by studying in the field of medicine, veterinary medicine or pharmacy, a medical assistant and a lawyer in addition to specializing in the field of music and engineering, and with these specializations there are colleges affiliated to Seoul National University, which are the College of Social and Natural Sciences in addition to the Education College, Arts and agricultural and liberal professions, and also includes business and the human environment.