How to see a person’s snap without adding them
How to see someone’s Snapchat without adding them or users you don’t follow Snapchat makes it super easy to see any story posted by users you don’t follow who aren’t your friends via the ‘Snapchat Discover’ feature.
But with this feature, you will only be able to view public stories, and here is how to access the Snapchat Discover feature:
- Launch the Snapchat app.
- From the home screen, swipe left until you reach the Discover Snap window.
- Scroll down until you find the story you want to show from those created by celebrities, news agencies, websites, YouTubers, and more.
- And you can tap on any Story in Snapchat Discover to watch it.
- After opening any video in the Stories shown, you can swipe up for options, including Subscribe and Send Snap.
Not all videos have this option, but you can find it by pressing the three dots at the top of the screen.
- In the same video, slide the screen up to share the video via Meta, Messenger, Twitter, Messages, Instagram and other ways.
- Additionally, you can copy the link, use the Quick Add feature, send it to different groups, and so on.
- On the same video again, you can tap on the profile name and icon in the top left to display options like “Show more episodes,” “Subscribe,” “Recommended,” and “Send episode to.”
- To clear Stories in Snapchat Discover, you can swipe the screen left to go back and right to go forward, or you can swipe down on the screen to go back to the Discover page.
Now you know how to view stories from profiles that aren’t on your friends list and you can easily share or send snaps, subscribe and enjoy them without being friends with them, but of course, the profile settings of whoever shares those clips must be set to public, otherwise you won’t see them. on the discovery page.
How do you see someone’s snap without them knowing?
You can try to download a hack application to view Snape Stories anonymously, but it may be unsafe applications for your device, or it may be banned from your account, etc.
And you can browse the story you want to watch in airplane mode so that the owner of the story does not know that you watched it.
You can do this by opening the app, and once the stories are loaded, turn on airplane mode:
- Open the story you want to watch in airplane mode.
- Clear the cache on your phone afterwards (if you don’t do this, you will be shown in the list of people who viewed the story).
- Then go back to normal mode on your phone so that no one will know that you have seen the story.
How to see a private snap story
If a user’s story is not public or part of Snapchat Live, there is no way to view it. This setting protects the privacy of those who prefer not to share their stories with anyone.
Some apps may allow you to view a specific story on the privacy of someone who is not your friend.
However, most apps come from unreliable sources and include suspicious websites, login options, or downloads, so it is not always recommended to use this option, and it is better to stay away from these hacks to avoid a possible ban on your Snapchat account.
And you can simply add friends from another account to see their own stories, without putting your phone or your official account at risk.
How do you know if someone has hidden a Snap Story from you?
- It’s easy, when someone doesn’t give you access to their Snap Story, you won’t find them by typing their name into the Snap search bar.
- Also, if you know their account is private, you can ask one of your mutual friends if they have access to the story of the person you suspect blocked you. If that friend says they saw their story, then they sure blocked you.
How do you know if someone has added you to their Snap Story?
- You won’t get a notification or message from Snapchat when someone adds you to their Story.
- But you will only be notified when someone tags you in their story, however this will not happen in private stories.
- If someone added you to their private story, it’s easy to find out, just follow 3 small steps to view a private story:
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile phone and sign in to your account.
- Then swipe left on the screen to access Stories.
- When you’re on the Stories screen, under Friends, you’ll see all the Stories your friends have posted.
- You will see a circular icon for each story which will allow you to distinguish special stories from regular stories.
- Know that you’re in a private story when you see a circular purple lock icon, on the other hand, if you’re in a regular story, you won’t find any lock.