How to log in to Instagram via Safari
Naturally, you are supposed to sign in to your account on Instagram through the Insta application that you download from the App Store, but in the event that you have a problem with the application or in the event that you want to open a new Instagram login, you need to register Log in via Safari.
Steps to log in to Instagram Safari
It’s simple, follow these steps:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, search for the Instagram website by typing Instagram in the search box.
- You will see a set of results in the search engine. Enter the official Instagram website.
On the main page of the application, all that is required of you is to log in to your account by entering the user name, email or phone number with the password, then pressing the “Login” button.
Instagram login from google
The matter is not much different from logging in to Instagram from Google or from Safari. Safari is a browser while Google is an engine whose purpose is to access websites on the web in the event that Safari is a window through which you enter the world of the web in the first place.
But in the event that you want to log in to Instagram through Google Chrome, this means that you are using the Google company’s browser, and most of the time, iPhone and iPad users do not use the Google Chrome browser because they mainly have a Safari browser, in general, follow the following steps:
- If you want to open the Safari browser, do the command, or if you want to use the Google Chrome browser, download and install it on the iPhone.
- Inside the browser, go to the Google site by typing the following in the top bar, Google.com.
- Now you are inside the Google search engine, type the word Instagram in the search box.
- A set of search results will appear, the first of which is the official Instagram website, by clicking on it.
- On the main page of Instagram, you either create a new account or log in to your account as you like.
Log in to Instagram with Facebook
via the app
This method depends on logging in to Instagram through Facebook through the application, and this method cannot be relied on on the Safari application:
- Open the Instagram application.
- On the home page, you will find several options, including creating a new account and logging in. Click on the “Login” button.
- It will take you to the next page, in which there is an icon “Log in as if you are ..” You will find your name on Facebook and your photo, click on it.
- Instagram will retrieve all your data on Facebook and add it to your account on Instagram.
Across the web
If you want to perform these steps on the web through a computer, follow these steps:
- Enter the search engine to search for the Instagram website.
- When you visit it on the main page of the Instagram site, log in through your Facebook account through the “Link Facebook” button.
- Anew window will appear asking you to agree to obtain the data available on Facebook.
- Approve it and the window will close and you will be taken back to the Instagram site in order to log in directly.
- After you log in only once via Facebook, Instagram saves the login, and therefore you do not need to log in again.