How to Apply for the American University High School Scholarships 2023
Register for the American University Scholarship
Applying for the American University Scholarships.. Admission and submission conditions and required papers
Applying for the American University scholarships, all high school students for the year 2023 are eagerly awaiting the results, which are scheduled to appear in the first month of August, after they finished the exams at the end of last week, in order to be able to determine their fate about the university and college that will be complete their studies there.
There are many scholarships that are offered by all different universities at the level of the Arab Republic of Egypt, but for each scholarship there is a set of conditions that must be met by the student in order to be able to enroll in it .
Among the most prominent scholarships offered is the American University scholarship, and through the following lines we will talk in detail about applying for American University scholarships, so let us follow up together.
American University scholarships for high school students
The American University offers many scholarships to high school students, which it provides largely to the Egyptian Public Schools Scholarship Program. The university has launched the Egyptian Public Schools Scholarship Fund, in order to provide university admission opportunities for outstanding graduates of Egyptian public schools.
Conditions for applying for the American University scholarships for admission
There are a set of conditions that the American University has identified, which must be met by the student in order to be able to obtain the scholarship, and below we will mention these conditions:
- One of the most important conditions for applying for AUC scholarships is that the student must be Egyptian, a graduate of an Egyptian public school, or a graduate of experimental schools, Nile schools, engineering and mathematics, or science and technology schools, for the academic year 2023.
- The student must have high grades in the secondary school certificate.
- The student is unable to pay the tuition fees.
- The student must pass the International English Language Test with a minimum score of 5 in the writing test only, or pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language, provided that he obtains a total score of no less than 62 degrees, and that he obtains a minimum score of 5.5 degrees in the writing test.
Expenses covered by AUC scholarships
There are many expenses covered by the American University, and below we will mention them:
- AUC scholarships cover housing expenses during the study period, as they provide a double room for each two students in AUC housing, for students who have received AUC scholarships and reside outside Cairo and Giza .
- This is in addition to the university providing transportation for students who have received the scholarship and residing outside the university housing, as it provides a group of buses to transport them to and from the university.
- The university also provides food and drinks for students residing in the university residence of the American University.
Documents required for admission to the American University scholarship
One of the most important conditions for applying for the American University scholarships is to provide all the required documents and papers, the most prominent of which are:
- Submit a personal photo.
- Provide proof of official monthly consumption of electricity.
- Submit a copy of the national ID card.
- Submit a copy of the national identity card of the guardian, whether the father, mother or legal guardian.
- Submitting a statement of all postal or bank accounts of the family for the last six months, such as current account, loans, savings accounts, salary, loans, mail.
- Submitting a letter from the guardian’s employer proving the salary, incentives, or pension, or submitting a tax copy for the last year in the event that the guardian was working in the private sector.
- In the event that the family was benefiting from the Takaful and Karama pension, it sends the sealed documents proving that.
- Submitting a certificate stamped with the seal of the eagle from the school in which the student was studying, stating that the student who received the scholarship graduated from a public, experimental, or outstanding school for science and technology.
- Submit papers proving that the student has obtained the awards and certificates mentioned in the form.
- Submit a copy of the lease contract or the property in which the student lives, or any property belonging to the family.
- Submit the documents required of students with disabilities.
Top Majors in American University Scholarships
There are many majors available at the American University, which students can enroll in according to their desire, study, and academic level. Below we will mention the most prominent of these majors:
- College of Energy.
- faculty of Agriculture.
- Faculty of Journalism.
- environmental engineering.
- College of Science and Computer.
- College of Data Science and Management.
- College of Nursing.
- College of Commerce and Economics.
The most important features of the American University scholarship
There are many advantages offered by the American University scholarship to students, and below we will mention the most prominent of them: –
- Enabling academically outstanding students to enroll in studies at the American University, and distinguishing them from the rest of the students by obtaining unparalleled educational opportunities, especially for Egyptian students, which enable them to enroll in studies at the American University, specifically in the faculties and majors in which they study, which depend on the number of hours system approved and in English .
- Providing opportunities to study in some American universities for one semester.
- The American University is keen to develop students’ skills in the English language, and keep pace with the requirements of the labor market.
- Ensuring the provision of a number of job opportunities that work on developing creative ideas and projects and ensuring that they are put into practice.
- One of the most important advantages of the American University scholarship is that it contributes significantly to the provision of job opportunities after the student’s graduation, through the entrepreneurship program and the development of leadership skills, in addition to developing the skills necessary for the labor market.
- In addition, it provides activities that work to enhance and develop the leadership capabilities and commitment to the country and society of the scholarship recipients in order to prepare them to become future leaders and advocates for development and development in their countries and local communities.
- The American University provides its students with a full opportunity to live in university cities.
- It provides the opportunity for students to participate in private sector institutions in order to benefit from practical training opportunities, in addition to providing financing for innovative projects.
How to apply at the American University
The student can apply for the American University scholarships by filling out the forms that are found on the official website of the American University, for all students in the various Egyptian governorates, provided that the aforementioned conditions are met. American University High School Scholarships
Students with special needs can also apply for American University scholarships, as they are represented based on the numbers accepted annually.
It is worth noting that students can apply for the American University Scholarship Program.
Dear reader, with this we have come to the conclusion of our article about the most important conditions for applying to the American University scholarships , as we mentioned the most important majors in them, the required documents, the most important expenses covered by the American University, the method of application, and its most important advantages.