Guide to Study Fashion Design at Istituto Marangoni-Study in Fashion Design
Istituto Marangoni is a prestigious institution in the world of fashion and design. With campuses in iconic cities like Miami, it offers international students the perfect opportunity for academic excellence. In this guide, we will explain the featured majors, admission requirements, costs of living, and some of the experiences of international students who have studied here.
At Istituto Marangoni Miami, you can find programs focused on various areas of fashion design such as:
- Fashion design
- Fashion Styling
- Fashion Business Directorate
- Fashion Communication
- Interior design
Each program will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and talents in the fashion and design industry.
Requirements and Admission Process
To enter Istituto Marangoni as an international student, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age at the start of the course
- Possess a high school diploma (bachillerato) or equivalent
- Master the English language (minimum level B1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Submit an application through the online platform
- Deliver documents such as copies of the diploma, passport and results of English exams (IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalents)
- Submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio if requested
- Conduct an online interview with an institutional representative
- Accept and pay the reservation of place in case of being admitted
Normally, the admission processes are carried out throughout the year, but we recommend that you submit your application in advance to ensure your place.
Living and Lodging Costs
Living in Miami can be expensive, but there are plenty of ways to save money. You can consider the following accommodation options:
- University residences: these are usually cheaper and are close to campus.
- Renting shared apartments: finding roommates can reduce the cost of renting significantly.
- Accommodation in family houses: a cheaper and easier method of adapting to the new environment.
The average cost of living in Miami, including housing, food, and transportation, ranges from $1,200 to $2,000 per month.
It is important to consider these costs when making your financial plans, and to ease this burden, Istituto Marangoni offers scholarships and awards based on academic excellence and extra-curricular merits.
Offices in the United States, Europe and China
The Istituto Marangoni is a fashion and design educational institution with offices in various parts of the world. It currently has six offices located in Milan, Florence, Paris, London, Shanghai and Miami.
Each of them focuses on different aspects of the world of fashion and design. For example, the Milan office is known for its focus on fashion and accessory design, while the Florence office specializes in interior design.
The Paris office focuses on fashion and luxury design, while the London office focuses on menswear, womenswear, and fashion business.
On the other hand, the Shanghai office focuses on Asian fashion design, while the Miami office specializes in fashion design and digital marketing.
We offer Comprehensive Consulting
If you want to apply to one of the best design universities, contact us. Our advisors will be happy to help you with your application and answer any questions you may have.