How To Profit From YouTube Through Google Adsense
- How to earn money from YouTube with Google Adsense
- How to profit from YouTube with Google Adsense (a quick overview of Google Adsense)
- Conditions for acceptance of the YouTube channel in Adsense
- How to profit from YouTube via Google Adsense (the most popular reason for channel rejection)!
- Create an Adsense account for YouTube
- Activate the profit from YouTube by getting 1000 subscribers quickly!
- The amount of profit from Google Adsense
How to earn money from YouTube with Google Adsense
How to profit from YouTube through Google Adsense and what is the amount of profit from Google Adsense, with an explanation of the conditions for accepting the YouTube channel in Adsense, this is what we will now learn about in detail!
Not only that, but you can say that this topic was written specifically for anyone who wants to enter the world of profit from Google Adsense, by creating a YouTube channel and then publishing videos there.
So, without prolonging you, we strongly advise you to follow this topic from A to Z, because it is very simply a comprehensive topic about everything related to the giant profit from the Internet (Google Adsense) and (YouTube).
How to profit from YouTube with Google Adsense (a quick overview of Google Adsense)
Let us start our topic with you from the very beginning, as if you do not know what Google Adsense is, or in other words, you will not know well what is the nature of the work of the giant Google Adsense, and then follow the following points:
- Google Adsense is a very powerful advertising program, which is affiliate program of the largest technology company in the world (Google).
- This program allows the owners of websites and YouTube channels to make profits through the content published on their websites or YouTube channels.
- However, it needs to provide some important conditions, in order to be able to place Google Adsense ads on websites, or even on YouTube channels.
- When talking about Google AdSense ad formats, we find that it contains more than one ad format.
- As we find that it contains written and video ads, in addition to video ads.
- These ads belong to some people who contract with Google, in order for Google to market their services in the form of advertisements posted on websites and YouTube channels.
- So we understand from this that these ads are displayed in return for Google obtaining a material part of those people, and then it gives you a large percentage of the profit.
- The method of earning from Adsense ads is through profit through clicks (CPC), or profit through the number of times the ads are viewed (CPM).
Conditions for acceptance of the YouTube channel in Adsense
As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, there are some important conditions for profit from YouTube, which must be met in order for your channel to be accepted in Google Adsense, and then here are the conditions for accepting the YouTube channel in Adsense 2023:
- First, you must live in one of the countries or countries where the Google Adsense program is available from the ground up.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or have a legal guardian over you, in order to be able to receive profits in the future.
- The content of the YouTube channel must be ethical and compliant with Google’s guidelines, and you can identify all types of content that violates Google from the page (Guidelines on Content Suitable for Advertisers).
- That your YouTube channel gets 4000 watch hours in just 12 months (a year), and then you know now how to increase the number of views on YouTube.
- The number of subscribers of your YouTube channel has reached 1000 subscribers (we will now put tips for you to get more subscribers for your channel than that).
How to profit from YouTube via Google Adsense (the most popular reason for channel rejection)!
Recently, we were surprised that there are very many of our dear followers, communicating with us about (Google Adsense rejected their channels more than once without any logical reason)!
But first, let us tell you that there is no such thing as (Adsense is rejected without any logical reason), because we are indeed talking today about the most powerful advertising program in the world.
Indeed, when we reviewed some of these rejected channels, we found that there is a strong reason why they receive a rejection response from Google Adsense every time, which is a problem or reason (content reuse)!
- Quite simply, you must know that it is necessary to publish unique videos and content on your channel.
- In other words, any video that you will publish has intellectual property rights, even if by 1%, the channel will, of course, be rejected.
- Therefore, do not use any video clips, even short ones, from movies, songs, series, and the like!
Create an Adsense account for YouTube
After you got acquainted with the terms of profit from Google Adsense for YouTube channels, and the most common reason that will cause you to receive a rejection response from Google Adsense in order to avoid it, all that remains for you is to create your own Google Adsense account.
Where the method of creating an Adsense account for YouTube is very easy and simple, and then here are the steps to create an Adsense account for YouTube from A to Z:
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- Go to the (Youtube Studio) section.
- After that, at the top of the right menu on the YouTube Studio page, you will find a button under the name (Make Profit).
- So click on it, and then you will be directed directly to the Google Adsense page.
- Type your YouTube channel information, such as email and password, in order for a quick authentication between the YouTube channel and Google AdSense.
- Finally, a page with some empty fields will appear in front of you, and then it must be filled in very carefully, and avoid writing any wrong information, so that you can receive your profits in the future.
Activate the profit from YouTube by getting 1000 subscribers quickly!
We promised you, in one of the previous paragraphs, that we will give you some important advice in order to quickly reach 1,000 subscribers to your YouTube channels, so that you can achieve the maximum possible profit, as follows:
- Always interact with your audience, and this will not only be limited to publishing videos, but also requires you to write comments for them and respond to them permanently.
- Anyone who puts a good comment for you, give him a special thanks in the next YouTube video that you intend to publish, so that you can encourage others to do so.
- Provide unique content that is not copied or used by (very important).
- Make your YouTube channel content specialized in a field, not general content.
- For example, we find that there are YouTube channels that specialize only in reviewing smartphones, and others that only specialize in reviewing cars, but it is difficult to find only one channel that specializes in both fields together, so now you know the best ideas for making a YouTube channel.
- Put keywords or phrases that many YouTube users are searching for, in order to make the channel’s videos always suggested.
The amount of profit from Google Adsense
For those who ask what is the amount of profit from Google Adsense, you must know that there are very many factors that determine the amount of profit from Google Adsense, and these are some details:
- Firstly, there are some areas where the profit is very high, and the opposite is also true.
- The duration of the videos also controls the amount of profit from Google Adsense.
- The content of the seasons also has a role in this, as the content that talks about reviewing adaptations will not achieve much profit in the winter season (a simple example).
- But the amount of profit from Google Adsense, according to our experience, was $ 5 per thousand views.
Now we have finished our topic that was explaining to you (how to profit from YouTube through Google Adsense in 2023 in detail), do not forget to contact us through the comments for any other inquiry related to the method of profit from YouTube through Google Adsense.